From Copenhagen airport
From the airport you may go by train directly from terminal 3 (arrival terminal). The train departs from track 2 to Copenhagen / Helsingør. Remember to get off at Copenhagen Central Station from where you can walk to the hotel in about 15 minutes. Cost DKK 36.00
From Copenhagen Central Station
At the Central Station any S-train leaving from tracks 11 and 12 will take you to Dybbølsbro Station (1. stop from the Central Station). Exiting the platform via the stairs (or by the lift) to the bridge spanning the terrain, you will see the hotel to your left at the end of the bridge. OBS: You may use the ticket from the first train ride on this extra little trip on an S-train – within one hour, though.
A taxi from the airport will cost around DKK 280.00. All taxis run on a meter and accept dankort and most major international credit cards.
- Copenhagen Central Station can be reached by S-train, bus or by foot
- Dybbølsbro Station, S-trains in all directions - three minutes walk from the hotel
- Bus stops for several bus lines (1A, 30, 97N and 11A = City Circle)
- Small bridge for pedestrians / bicycles to Amager / Islands Brygge
- DFDS canal tours in June-August - see timetable for waterbusses blue line
- Bicycle Rental in reception
In a short time on you can get from the hotel to the center of Copenhagen in several ways. The nearest public transport to the city centre, is one of several busses running from a nearby bus stop. They run frequently during the day and quite often evening and night.
S-trains are faster, if you are going to the other end of town or out to the suburbs.
A canal cruise is not the fastest way of getting around the city, but it is an enjoyable and informative trip, if you wish go to a place near one of the many stops of the cruise.
Our receptionists are experts at recommending the best possible transportation to any destination.