COVID-19 information and what you can expect when you visit us
Updated September 2nd, 2021
The safety and security of our guests is our highest priority these days. In order to create optimal safety for our guests and of course also for our employees, we have supplemented our usual procedures and routines with the following special initiatives:
- Naturally, we follow all recommendations and guidelines from the Danish government.
- All employees have received detailed information about COVID-19 and instructions based on government recommendations.
- Stands and bottles of hand sanitizer are freely available to guests and staff in all common areas and facilities in our hotels.
- We ensure all exposed surfaces, such as door handles, payment terminals and elevator buttons are continuously disinfected with antibacterial liquid.
- We have clear procedures for dealing with colleagues who may show signs of illness – obviously, they do not come to work.
- We will of course contact the health authorities immediately and launch a coordinated action plan, if we discover a case of Coronavirus at one of our hotels.
Restaurant and other facilities at Copenhagen Island
- All facilities are open.
Holding meetings at our hotels
All our hotels are open for meetings and conferences.
When holding meetings at our hotels, the following will apply:
- Stands and bottles with hand sanitizer are available in all our meeting rooms.
- We follow government guidelines for distancing and space requirements.
- Signs with government recommendations are visible in our meeting facilities.
- Office supplies and AV equipment in the meeting rooms are disinfected before the start of the meeting.
- Refreshments will be served in accordance with government guidelines.