COVID-19 information and what you can expect when you visit us
Updated February 1st, 2022
All facilities are open as normal. This applies to restaurants, bars, fitness, pool and all other facilities.
There is no need for corona passport / negative COVID-19 test or mouthpieces / visors.
The safety and security of our guests is our highest priority these days. In order to create optimal safety for our guests and of course also for our employees, we have supplemented our usual procedures and routines with the following special initiatives:
- Naturally, we follow all recommendations and guidelines from the Danish government.
- All employees have received detailed information about COVID-19 and instructions based on government recommendations.
- Stands and bottles of hand sanitizer are freely available to guests and staff in all common areas and facilities in our hotels.
- We ensure all exposed surfaces, such as door handles, payment terminals and elevator buttons are continuously disinfected with antibacterial liquid.
- Office supplies and AV equipment in the meeting rooms are disinfected before the start of the meeting.
- We have clear procedures for dealing with colleagues who may show signs of illness – obviously, they do not come to work.
- We will of course contact the health authorities immediately and launch a coordinated action plan, if we discover a case of Coronavirus at one of our hotels.